Activate Wells Fargo Credit Card Guide
- Apply for any number of the Wells Fargo credit cards (we suggest the Wells Fargo Active Card)
- The application will require your monthly income, housing status, and employment status
- Applicants will have the option to transfer a balance from another card and add an authorized user (i.e spouse, uncle, mother)
- You should receive the card via US mail within 7 days assuming the application is approved
- Once the card is in your hot little hands please visit www.wellsfargo.com/goals-banking-made-easy/activate-debit-card or call 1-877-294-6933 (toll-free number on the front of the card)
Other Wells Fargo credit cards include the Reflect Card, Hotels.com Rewards Visa Card, and the Bilt Mastercard. You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply. Applicants must be rolling in hard with a credit score of 650+ and a place of employment with a steady, reliable income.
Please note with Zero Liability protection, you will be reimbursed for any promptly reported unauthorized card transactions. Please see the applicable Wells Fargo account agreement or debit and ATM card terms and conditions for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
Two new options to activate your Wells Fargo credit card in 2022:
You can activate the card by using it with your PIN at any Wells Fargo ATM or via the Wells Fargo Mobile app.
Benefits Of These Wells Fargo Cards?
- No annual fee
- Fraud protection
- Can be used to obtain cash at any ATM in the United States and Canada
You may not be eligible for introductory annual percentage rates, fees, and/or bonus rewards offers if you opened a Wells Fargo credit card within the last 15 months from the date of this application and you received introductory APR(s), fees, and/or bonus rewards offers — even if that account is closed and has a $0 balance.
Wells Fargo Activate Phone Number & Customer Service
- For the hard of hearing (i.e. older baby boomers, Susans, and Dad Bods): 1-800-877-4833, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Redeem Wells Fargo Rewards: 1-877-517-1358 or visit businesscard.wellsfargorewards.com/ui-wf/#/rewardspoints for Business Rewards Redemptions
- Request a new or replacement debit card, report a lost/stolen debit card, or for debit card questions 1-800-869-3557
- General Online Card Issues: 1-800-956-4442 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Wells Fargo Near Me
Wells Fargo Card Design & Customization
Contrary to popular belief, the Wells Fargo card design service is only available for debit or prepaid cards and not for Wells credit cards. If you have a problem with this policy, as many do, please call 1-800-956-4442 and ask to file a card design complaint petition.
Those who have a qualifying card can visit www.wellsfargo.com/debit-card/design to get on with the card design.
Design block? Can’t come up with any design ideas? Consider the following: a photo of your family gathered around a campfire roasting marshmallows, the birth of your child the instant him/her comes out of the womb, or even a photo of you cheating on your best friend with his mistress.
Wells Fargo Card Design Studio
Click your mouse over to www.carddesignstudio.com/demo/designer.aspx and thank us later when the cute girl at the tanning saloon is flirting with you when she sees your new puppy dog card design.
Card Replacement, Bank, and ATM Locations
To locate a Wells Fargo Bank or ATM in your area please head on over to www.wellsfargo.com/locator.
Wells Fargo Card Rewards Program
Highlights: Redeem your rewards to pay down Wells credit cards, checking accounts, or mortgage payments. Use the reward points to buy airline tickets with no blackout dates. Plan a vacation with your Wells Fargo rewards on flights, car rentals, and hotel stays for your next vacation. No annual fee.
Lowlights: Members can only redeem cash in $25 increments only. Cash redemptions must be made online or by phone ONLY. You must have a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM Card in order to redeem rewards at a Wells Fargo ATM. Cash redemptions may be limited when attempting to withdraw cash from a Wells Fargo ATM.
Please review the Wells Fargo Rewards Program Terms for all questions and issues related to this popular cash reward program.
Do I need to activate my Wells Fargo credit card?
Yes, you need to activate your Wells Fargo credit card if you wish to use it online or in-person at retailers in your area.
How do I find my Wells Fargo activation code?
In order to find your Wells Fargo one-time access code, log in to the Wells Fargo mobile app, tap the menu in the upper right corner, then “Account Services” and “Card Free ATM Access.” Select “Get Code” and the app will send you one that will be active for 30 minutes.
How do I activate my Wells Fargo debit card without a PIN?
You are not allowed to activate a Wells Fargo debit card without a PIN number.