Toledo Edison Log In Page
Toledo Edison login page is operated by the First Energy Group and requires a username in order to sign in to guest services.
Payments can be made with or without an account. Make a payment now via the “pay as guest” tab.
This method will not require a username or password.
The Pay As Guest option will come with a service fee and the payments can be made via:
- One-Time Bank Draft (i.e. good old fashion check)
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Toledo Edison Log In Customer Service
- Report a power outage in your area: 1-888-LIGHTS (1-888-544-4877)
- Natural Language Interactive Voice Response System (NL/IVR) is available 24 hours, seven days a week and enables customers to easily interact with the IVR
- Email (Contact Us)
All things considered, the customer service team clocks in at a 4.6 out of 5 overall. This is a solid score for such a busy call center.
Toledo Edison Log In Phone Number
The operating company is displayed first, followed by the toll-free number.
- Ohio Edison 1-800-633-4766
- The Illuminating Company 1-800-589-3101
- Toledo Edison 1-800-447-3333
- Met-Ed 1-800-545-7741
- Penelec 1-800-545-7741
- Penn Power 1-800-720-3600
- West Penn Power 1-800-686-0021
- Jersey Central Power & Light 1-800-662-3115
- Mon Power 1-800-686-0022
- Potomac Edison 1-800-686-0011
You may also want to consider the Toledo Edison Communication Tool in the form of text alerts, email alerts, and outage maps.
Visit us when you’re on the go with our responsive website and reports of outages via
Toledo Edison App(s) and Social Media
We also offer an outage reporting app on our Facebook pages.
The app is also integrated with the company’s automated reporting system to help ensure that outages are quickly and accurately recorded.