Jet Blue Card Activation
Were you looking to activate your brand spanking new Jet Blue Mastercard? Please visit www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate and follow the on-page instructions. The entire process should take less than 5 minutes, and once activated, setting up an online account is required. The Jet Blue Mastercard customer account will allow the cardholder to perform a variety of time-saving, credit card-related tasks online.
Related Topics: Indigo Credit Card Activation | Indigo Card Login ReviewActivate | Citi.com/SpecialPurchaseRate
The published base fare determines how many reward points are required to redeem a seat on a JetBlue flight. It can get somewhat complicated as the publish base fare tends to vary weekly. Pro-Tip: Accumulate an excess amount of points before booking a flight to guarantee a seat.
How To Activate JetBlueMastercard
- Apply for the JetBlue Mastercard
- Cross your fingers and pray you are accepted
- Assuming you are approved head on over to jetbluemastercard.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions OR call the toll-free number on the front of your card
- Follow the on-screen instructions (*an image is shown below)
Once you have e completed the activation process you are not allowed to use the card and rack up 10,000 bonus points upon making your first purchase.
JetBlue Mastercard Benefits
- Receive 10,000 bonus points upon spending $1,000 in purchases
- No blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fee
- The 10k bonus points must be earned within 90 days of card approval
- Members will earn a mind-blowing 3x points on JetBlue purchases while only receiving a head-scratching 1x points on all other purchases
- Why would cardholders use the card to make purchases on anything but JetBlue air tickets
- WalletHub 3.6 out of 5 based on more than 400 reviews
- Business Insider 4 out of 5 based on a review by Ariana Arghandewal
- Investopedia 3.6 out of 5 based on a review by
The online financial blog reviews tend to favor JetBlue Mastercard when making travel purchases. However, almost all reviews leave the card out in the cold it comes to making non-travel-related purchases.
JetBlue Mastercard purchasing examples: Purchasing two round-trip tickets to Hawaii is good. Purchasing a 12-pack of diet Coke at Target is bad. Purchasing four round-trip tickets to Japan is good while purchasing a bag of chips from the movie theatre is terrible. Get the picture?
Jet Blue Mastercard Mailing Addresses
- General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801
- Jet Blue Corporate Office: 27-01 Queens Plaza N, Queens, NY 11101
- Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
- Jet Blue Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-718-286-7900