- The Inigo credit card is one of the most popular cards for consumers with less than ideal credit
- Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States (sorry Mexico, and Canada)
- To sign in to an Indigo account, please visit www.indigocard.com login
- If you still need to activate the card please visit www.indigocard.com/activate
Indigo Mastercard is FDIC insured, issued by Celtic Bank, and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Is the Indigo Card the answer for bad credit? Watch below…
First, what is a poor credit score?
A poor credit score is usually considered for anyone who is walking around with a credit rating between 300 to 579. A consumer with this credit score will not be able to get a loan of any sort unless it’s from Uncle Leo (and trust us you don’t want that type of loan).
So are consumers with bad credit doomed?
Those with bad credit are not doomed to a life without money and can raise their credit score with a secured credit card (such as the Indigo card).
Consumers with secured credit cards must make on-time, monthly payments for a year or two.
After demonstrating they can make on-time payments, in total, over time, they will see a gradual rise in their credit rating.
Other options besides the IndigoCard?
If you are seeking a credit card and have less than perfect credit due to issues out of your control, you may want to apply for the following cards:
- Discover it Secured Credit Card
- Chime Credit Builder Visa Credit Card
- Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card
- OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card
If you are lucky enough to have an Indigo credit card but need to activate it please visit www.indigocard.com/activate and follow the on-page instructions.
- Up to $99 annual fee
- No intro APR or a cash bonus
- Ongoing APR 24.90%
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S
- A security deposit is not needed
Please visit indigo.myfinanceservice.com/ContactUs to access the customer support page in regards to the Indigo Secured Card.
Those looking to reach out via US mail can write to Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076.
Indigo Card Phone Number(s)
- Phone: 1-800-353-5920
- Fax: 1-503-268-4711
- Email: not found
- Websitte: indigo.myfinanceservice.com/FAQ
Indigo Card Reviews
“The Indigo card literally saved my life. I was living in a cardboard box with a credit score hovering around 305. My brother introduced me to the Indigo card and my life has been on the upside ever since along with my credit score (which is now 795).” Matty D. Boston, MA
“Struggling with obtaining a loan due to a less than ideal credit score? Please apply for the Indigo Platinum credit card as it may just change your life. I made on-time payments for over 2 years and my credit score went from 390 to 769.” – Karl K. Chicago, IL
“A+ is the grade I would give the Indigo card! It was the only card that would accept me as a member” – Joe H. Miami, FL
Financial Blog Reviews
- WalletHub: 3.5 out of 5 based on more than 2600 reviews
- CreditKarma: 2.4 out of 5 based on 1,000+ reviews
- Time: 2.3 out of 5 by Kendall Little
Are there better cards than the Indigo card? Yes!
Are there worse cards than the Indigo card? Yes!
Bottom Line: If you have a bad credit score don’t shop around for cards and take the first one that accepts you into the club. Cheers!
Is the Indigo card a debit card?
The Indigo card is not a debit card but is a secured credit card designed for consumers in the US who are burdened with less than perfect credit.
Can I get a cash advance on my Indigo card?
Consumers who are approved for the Indigo credit card may be eligible for a cash advance depending on their credit history and current monthly income.
Can I go to the ATM with my Indigo credit card?
Yes a Indigo credit card can be used at any ATM in the US as long as the card holder has set up a PIN number associated with the card.