destinycard.com Activate Card Login Guide
The Destiny credit card is designed to help you rebuild your credit score and get you back in the game son! By rebuilding your credit score, you will be able to get loans for houses and cars, plus you will be able to get standard credit cards instead of ones that are only designed for people with poor credit (embarrassing when dating).
Benefits of the Destin card include
- Pre-qualify without impacting your credit score
- Use anywhere in the US where Mastercard is accepted.
- The best fraud protection in the credit card business (they cover you in all events)
- Free online bill pay
- 24/7 account access with no fees
- Native English-speaking customer service reps
- Your account payment history is reported to all three major credit bureaus.
How to Activate Your Destiny Card (Requires Log-In)
- Visit https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/
- Provide your card number, name, DOB
- Click on Next Step
- Confirm all information is accurate and up to date
- Provide a phone number and email address in which you can be reached
- You can now use your Destin credit card
Destiny Credit Card Customer Service
- Mail: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477
- Phone toll-free: 1-800-583-5698
Other credit cards that can help improve a bad credit score include the PCB Secured Visa Credit Card, Indigo Mastercard, and the Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card.
Our Favorite? The best of the three is the Capital One Platinum Secured Card due to its outstanding customer service and it seems like a credit score improves faster when using the Captial One family of credit cards.
“The Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card is a very good credit card for building credit at a low cost. The card is easily worth it because it offers a $0 annual fee and a $200 starting credit limit in return for a refundable security deposit that could be as low as just $49. Or, the deposit requirement could be $99 or $200, depending on the specifics of your credit history and the current state of your finances.”
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to apply for the above cards. In most cases, you must have an income of more than $50,000 per year and prove you have a place of residence.
Where can I use my Destiny Mastercard?
The card can be used anywhere in the 50 US states where the Mastercard logo is present.
Destiny Credit Card App
Apps make life so much easier. So why not download the Destiny card app for your phone today and thank us later? The app makes bill payments a breeze.
Destiny Credit Card App for Android
We could not find the app for Android users. Please email us at email@example.com if you have a clue where this link may be.
Destiny Credit Card App for Apple
Please visit https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-destiny-cards to download the card app for Apple iPhone users.
Who can apply for the Destiny Mastercard?
- Anyone interested in establishing or rebuilding their credit can apply for the Destiny Mastercard as long as you were born and raised in the United States of America
- To be pre-qualified or approved, you must: Must be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama and Mississippi due to state laws), and have a valid social security number, and physical address (PO Boxes are not allowed regardless of what your Uncle Fred is telling you) and a US IP address
- Not have had a Destiny Mastercard Account that charged off due to delinquency
- Qualifying income and your debt and identity verification requirements
Where should I mail Destiny Card Payments?
We suggest signing up for auto payments via debiting from a bank account.
If you do not have a bank account or would make the payment by mail, please send it to Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23030 Columbus, GA | 31902-3030.